We provide services for children from 6 months to adults. Our treatment services are for individuals who have been diagnosed with any of the following conditions:
- Colds, flu and other viral illnesses
- Bronchitis, pneumonia and asthma
- Ear, throat and sinus infections
- Skin rashes, allergies
- Sprain, strains, fractures
- Minor cuts, burns, lacerations
- Back, joint and muscle pain
- Abdominal Pain, GI Symptoms
- Headaches and Migraines
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, and Dehydration
- Splints, Suturing and Minor Procedures
We also cater to acute non-emergency medical procedures. To inquire about rates and availability or to request for further information about our Urgent Care Center, please call South Huron Urgent Care at 734-480-0990.
We look forward to assisting you with your health management and medical needs soon.