Ancillary services require the healthcare professional to evaluate and create a specific care plan for the patients. Through this, patients can utilize the care plan that is established by their attending medical professional to better their health issues.
Our services include:
- Scheduling ambulatory outpatient testing
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Blood Work
- Laboratory Studies
- Coordination of care with primary care physician
- Patient encounter electronic transmission
- Medication Injection
- Facilitate physical therapy and durable medical equipment referrals
For your inquiries and concerns, reach out to us by calling 734-480-0990 or messaging email@example.com.